Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pretty in Pink!

I love the color pink but I swear I did not realize until yesterday (when I was having to delete photos to make space on my phone) that every day this last week baby Olive was in something PINK!  As I used to always say (my girlfriends in Houston always made fun of me for this).... 
"Everything always has to have a theme!!!"

This week it was all PINK!

My little stink butt is all over the place in her walker, and every time she gets stuck she yells "ma ma ma ma maaaa ma ma ma ma" incessantly or she just yells it as she's walking around the kitchen to ensure I am watching her.  She hates anything in order- especially the towels being hung nicely on the stove or the dishwasher!  She walks up, pulls them down, throws them behind her and leaves!



I had to get a selfie in with this cutie- she goes bonkers in front of a mirror so it was impossible to get a good shot where she wasn't jumping!


She is just too happy and the best part of all her smiles is....


HER TWO NEW TEETH!  They are hard to see but they are there!


Sunday it was a GORGEOUS DAY that we used to clean the house & garage, run errands, and start doing other little tasks!  Of course I had to put her in a fun and flirty romper and blare the Christmas music on Pandora!  I couldn't wait to start wrapping her presents in the PINK paper that I picked out especially for her while I was pregnant!  (Day after Christmas Bargain 4pk of delicious Pink goodness!)

Sharky just had to make an appearance! LOL


This little girl isn't up on all 4's crawling but she can low crawl/scoot like it's nobody's business and I loved how she would fiendishly huff and puff towards the packages! I think babies are born with the instinct to rip paper... I couldn't stop laughing! 


After wrapping some packages we wrapped up the afternoon by playing on the pilates ball and she held my feet while I did my crunches and sit ups for the day!  She loves when I sit up and then tickle her- I knocked out 100 crunches in no time with this cutie at my feet!!


Monday we had a grocery store adventure after an amazing stroller strides class (check out my guest appearance as their Mommy Blogger!)  Our grocery-getting involved practically putting her in a parka from how cold the store was, but she LOVED the attention from the cute senior citizens who do their shopping at 11 on Mondays!  

I added a bow to her little reindeer hat :) so they don't keep calling her a little boy!

Tuesday was full of lots of playing, preparing meals, laundry, and planning for the busy work/family week ahead!!  I know it's after halloween but I can not get enough of these leggings!


Plus we can't find pants long enough that aren't too big around the waist!  She's always wearing capris!




And finally one of the best (still in pink) moments of this week.... is the inspiration for my newest Monthly post that will be titled:

  Mommy and Mini Milestones!!!!!

Mini Milestone: Olive's adorable milestone this week is she can officially hold her own bottle!  Sometimes I don't shake the formula well enough and would previously stop half way through the bottle to give it a good whirl- not with these little paws!  She death grips her bottle now!!


Mommy Milestone:  I signed up for my first Triathlon Post-Prego!!  I'll be participating in the Espirit De She Sprint Triathlon  May 4 of 2014!!!! I know it is a ways away but I need the time to train and we have a wedding to take care of first! So excited for 2014!  


As a motivator to keep to my training and sharing my progress/workouts/fun stories with you all I wanted to become an Ambassador for a number of fitness related organizations!! I just got my acceptance this week as a Sweat Pink Ambassador!  (Find me as HoneyGirl05 on both FitApproach and Pinterest!)


Sweat Pink is a great organization that connects women around the US and in their community that supports healthy and active lifestyles for ALL!! It's a great way to meet up with fellow women, read great fitness tips, join a running group, and just support a healthy and active lifestyle!  Please check it out and follow mine and other women's progress in reaching their fitness goals!!

Stay tuned over the next few weeks for my Holiday extravaganza revel and the up and coming exciting opening of my Zazzle store!! :) 
~*X*~

No comments:

Post a Comment