Friday, January 31, 2014

Fan- Freaking-Tastic (flashback) Friday!

On the eve of our engagement photo shoot with the AMAZING Christy and Jasen from Studio Moirae I have been getting super excited and nostalgic thinking of the time David and I have spent together over the last 22 years!!!!!  We are going to have one of our first bonafide date nights since Olive was born and the best part about it is we get to have our amazing photographers chronicle our fabulous evening!  I hope to post a sneak peak of our photo shoot tomorrow on the blog or instagram- to give you  a hint our location is the Arizona Science Center :) ahhhh!!!


While thinking back on how much David and I have done in the last year I am shocked how much we gone through together in such a short period- new jobs, new house, new baby, new life, new everything and we are still going strong... I love him more everyday! I am also super shocked how excited and eager I am to have another baby. I was 31 weeks pregnant with Olive this time last year and I miss being pregnant constantly!!  With the new amazing career opportunities we both have been afforded we have to put of baby #2 for a bit!  But I still wanted to reminisce and share the chalkboard pics from last year- I've been slacking! 

FLASHBACK AHEAD!

My favorite chalkboard out of all the ones I created was the new years board!  We had our annual New Years Eve Party at my parents house and I made matching Olive and Martini invitations to boot!  It was the first new years ever I didn't get to indulge in a martini but the party was amazing!



 Week 29 was the week I started to feel like a house....   It was my second to last week at Pier 1 and the week I officially got the job at the Cancer Center!!  This was also about the time I was getting up at least 2X a night to pee and standing on my feet 6+ hours a day!


When I was 31 weeks pregnant my sweet and caring parents sold us my mom's Honda Accord!  I had a smaller little suzuki that had been driven across the U.S. like 5 times that was on its way out and they wanted to be sure we had a safe and reliable vehicle for when baby Olive came! 


 I was a little bummed because everything for baby including the car seat and extras matched my little Olive green car named "Olive" lol but I quickly got over it after reading the Honda Safety reports and using the cruise control option that I did not previously have!

Oh what can happen in a year.... On the eve of our engagement photo shoot I can only imagine what adventures we will have in the next year... truthfully I think it will not be as extremely busy as this one!

Can't wait to share some photos and share more about my upcoming workouts!  Hope you have a great weekend!


X, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment