Friday, September 27, 2013

"I let myself fall.... I let myself fall in love with you"

"There's no turning back :) since I let myself fall in love with you!"- Rosie Thomas
 I can't even express how much I love David and our little girl.  
I get all nostalgic and just am so much more happy when the heat has subsided and fall comes around!! I can't even contain my excitement for Olive's first holidays and the many activities we have planned in the next few months- to include carving pumpkins, eating solid foods, playing in the snow, and unwrapping presents- I'm getting too excited to sleep- oh wait I'm not getting much anyway! HAHAH!

This last weekend little Punkin and I went to my parents house (Gammy and Papa) and had a blasty blast!  It's tradition that I help my mom decorate for fall and of course she found some absolutely adorable fall goodies for baby Olive to sport during our usual "omg she's so cute" photo session!  These are just a few of my favorites.  Our little ham had 3 cameras on her and 4 people at one point cooing and calling her name, waving every toy imaginable in the air to get her attention!

 Leggings from Hobby Lobby!




There are more to come thanks to our dear friend Daryl!  He and his gorgeous other half Lisa brought over homemade lemon cupcakes and lemon ice cream, as well as tons of gifts for little Olive- and of course their cameras!


I swear this baby is either going to be a model or a photographer with as many cameras as she has seen!

After we got back from my parents house on Tuesday- this week just flew by and was ExTrEmElY busy! With David healing, olive hitting a growth spurt and eating in the middle of the night, the solar panels on our house being finished, wedding planning, and working, I don't know where this week even went- it was a total BLUR!! 

I can't believe it is Friday already and it's time for the weekend again!  This weekend we will be laying low! Possibly meeting with our future wedding photographers, maybe hitting the PUMPKIN PATCH, and with David out of commission for a while I have a lot of organizing and cleaning to do!  I will get some house pics up soon and some pics of the organizational system I have for Olive's closet!  

In the mean time feel free to enjoy this video of our little punkin head taking one of her first rides in her new walker!  We got her a walker this weekend and she is 1cm too short to really walk herself around- nonetheless she doesn't want to get out of the thing and was dragged around for hours by anyone who would pull her!  Beer in one hand, walker strap in the other for a 30 minute walk around the kitchen- priceless.


ALSO!  In a few weeks Olive and I will be walking in the Komen 2013 Race for the cure!  The hospital I work for has a team and we are going to be bringing the party with us that day!  It will be Olive's first race of 3 this year and the first of many to come! Strollers are welcome so come on out and walk with us, join the team, make a donation, or keep an eye out in a few weeks to see the pics from the walk!! SO excited!! :)

Race Stationery Header - Suggested Messages


No comments:

Post a Comment