Thursday, September 19, 2013

Swimmy Lessons!!!

It's Thursday!! Does everyone know what day it is? It's swimmy lesson day (normally!) This week Olive and I will be on hiatus due to the fact that my handsome man David got into a motorcycle accident this weekend and we have errands to run! DONT WORRY- he is in a lot of pain but home safe and sound.  He managed to break his collarbone and a rib and almost collapsed a lung but through all the pain pills he was able to muster "I am gonna have some pretty cool scars from this!" 
Yes babe, that's right.

 Seriously?


 For all you phoenix Mommies out there- Hubbard Swim School offers free swim lessons for babies from 10 weeks to 6 months old at their facilities! THEY ARE AMAZING! Super clean, well organized, and sooo friendly I can't rave enough about how great of an experience we have had! Olive just loves "Swimmy lessons" and we can't get her out of the pool!  


On an exciting note though- while David was in the hospital I got some edited photos from our engagement shoot!! I had a dear friend take these photos for us (since we are kind of on a shoe string budget with the baby and house LOL) Our wedding is a heap of DIY projects and "What family member can officiate our wedding for free?!" so it was BEYOND helpful for her to lend her services and give us full access to our photos free!  Needless to say the chalkboard (well it's mini cousins) had to make an appearance!!  These are just a few of mine and the photographers favs!!  


These photos were taken at our future wedding venue: The Tempe Center for the Arts!!  This place is a modern architects dream and has soooo many beautiful views around it!  I am THRILLED with the modern elements and they work great with the idea of the minimalist wedding!  The scenery is the decor and this will help so much with my design on a dime dreams!!  




Typically I HATE- can I emphasize HATE any greater- side profile shots of my face, I have this awkward lack of "separation between church and state" going on between my chin and neck and a nose for days but my dear friend did amazing!  She put up with my awkward robot arms and my constant trying to face directly towards the camera hahaha. 


This photo was a shoot fav by all :) 

Well I'm off to pick up my little monkey from daycare!  Can't wait to post pics from this coming weekend! Little Olive and I are off to visit Gammy and Papa and get a bunch of chores done while David is resting up at home!  
~*XO*~


No comments:

Post a Comment