Monday, October 28, 2013

Cutest Punkin in the patch!

I have been meaning to catch up on the last few weeks- and now that we are back from Minnesota I can start to share our crazy fun adventures over the last month!  About 3 weeks ago David and I took Olive to her first pumpkin patch and farm with my dear friend Maigon and her Adorable son Donovan and husband Justin!
The kids just adored the petting zoo!!
 And this was 1.2 seconds before a goat "goosed" me and tried to make my dress a snack.  David even had to brush off the left over oats he left on the back of my dress.
 And it was right about here that I started sweating like crazy and swearing at AZ for being so stinking hot in October!

 Little Olive is so fearless! She just wanted to pet and jump on everything!  I wanted her to pet the goat but she was going through this phase where she grabs hair and doesn't let it go and then shakes it violently- the last thing I needed was an ass to kick us in the face!
 We went to go let the kids pick out their own mini (cheap $2) pumpkins when we stumbled across this pumpkin throne! It was perfect to prop the little ones up in and of course our little ham just loved her little chair!


 We actually got to sneak in one of our few family shots before the water truck came by and almost drenched the jogger strollers HAHA

 Olive picked this adorable pumpkin with a curly long stem!  Truthfully I put two in front of her face and she grabbed the curly stem one! (of course it was my favorite too!) I've been letting her "pick things" a lot lately so it was quite funny!
It was an AMAZING day with both of our families spending time together and full of a bunch of hilarious moments.... the only not hilarious thing but what made the day memorable forever is I got food poisoning from a chicken sandwich I ate at lunch.

I survived a goat trying to eat me, the extreme heat, and avoided snakes in the punkin patch but was taken out by a sandwich!  best first punkin patch experience ever!

Love this girl!!!!

Keep posted for our Minnesota adventure!
~*XO*~

No comments:

Post a Comment